Sunday, November 21, 2004

Back in Singapore

I would like to sincerely thank everyone from MIND for being such a wonderful host, especially Sue Ching for allowing us to crash at her place, and Ramin and Terk Sean for bringing us around KL and bringing us to KLCC Twin Towers, and Sin Min for treating us to dinner, and naturally Serena for just being there to support me all the way when she wore our own SgDotNet shirt. Not to mention Fook Hwei for just being there and talking to me. :)

I hope this trip down would start a new beginning in our relationship with MIND and other user groups. I felt that this trip was quite successful, and I learnt quite a lot from the you guys.

Thank you all, and once again, thank you.

P.S.
The pictures I took will be posted soon. I just woke up.

1 comment:

@my T@nG said...

Plus so many people bullying and laughing at you...Muahaa.including me..Just Jokine..Nice to see you in Kuala Lumpur