Thursday, January 20, 2005

More CSS Resources

This is such a boring day for me, so I went around surfing for things. Some things I actually want to learn more about is CSS and how can I code the new ASP.NET 2.0 together with CSS. It's supposedly said that ASP.NET 2.0 generates XHTML conformant code, and I've yet to really find any flaws with it yet. I haven't tried parsing an ASP.NET 2.0 page through the XHTML validator. I'll try that out one day.

Well, here are the interesting resources.

How to hide CSS from buggy browsers
W3 CSS tips & tricks
WordPress CSS Tips and Tricks
CSS Shorthands
Scrollable area using CSS
Sitepoint "CSS Resources, Tutorials, Tips and Tricks" thread
CSS Vault - The Web's CSS Site
Top Style Lite - Great CSS/XHTML Editor

Well, that will keep be busy for a few more hours I think. Yawnz. I'm so bored. *rub eyes*

No comments: