Sunday, April 03, 2005

Minimizing Applications

I've done this before so many times and I've always forget. It's high time I jot it down. Most of the times during startup applications, I want those applications to start up minimized, and usually these applications will minimize into the tray. So how do I do it? Very simply -

1) Right click on the shortcut
2) Click on Properties
3) Under Shortcut tab, change Run option to "Minimized"

As simple as that. I use it to load my Outlook during startup into the tray, and my Task Manager too! Well, mostly those 2 only. :)

Try it out. Task Manager is a MUST-HAVE during start up.

3 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Look into my michigan jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Look into my michigan jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Please proceed to my temporary staffing
blog when you find the time.