Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Routing Secured SOAP Messages Through Multiple SOAP Intermediaries Using WSE 2.0

Routing Secured SOAP Messages Through Multiple SOAP Intermediaries Using WSE 2.0

(snip)
Route secure SOAP messages through multiple HTTP SOAP intermediaries using "Next-Hop" mechanisms, and use the ExtendedSecurity function to form a secured chain of SOAP nodes through which messages must pass.
(/snip)

--
Well, this is my friend's, Softwaremaker, or he'll like me to call him William Tay instead, article on MSDN!! Well, I've read it, and it's one great article. But it really needs indepth knowledge of the internals of web services. So be prepared for one hell of a ride.

Here's his blog about this article.
http://www.softwaremaker.net/blog/PermaLink,guid,efeecf7b-a2bc-45bc-8e71-3f16e586ce15.aspx

Good stuff. Thumbs up!

1 comment:

triplez said...

Already rated the article. :) But I didn't give any comments. I'm not one to really comment on an article of that level.

Well, I've converted it into a nice PDF file, and it comes up to 28 pages only, without the side bar.

Yes, it isn't easy to read and understand. Wow, Level-500?! Haha. Anyway I did say I read it, but I didn't say I understood everything. So don't be so quick to call me an Einstein. :)

I'm re-reading it again and re-thinking about what you wrote again and trying to absorb what you wrote. I agree, it's one tough article, and you did a good job writing it.

Fantastic piece of work. I'll try to give more comments on it once I fully understand it.